1. Glass cleaning: First, use the gross inspection to stain diluted glass water solution, evenly smear the glass from top to bottom, and then use the glass scraper to scrape clean from top to bottom, then use dry towel to clean the water marks left on the frame household, and wipe the water marks on the glass with machine skin.
2. Toilet cleaning: wipe the toilet with wet towel and cleaner from top to bottom in an all-round way, focusing on dealing with dead corners, sanitary ware and stainless steel pipe fittings left behind by waste cleaning, and then wipe them with dry towel in an all-round way.
3. Clean kitchen: wipe all-round with wet towel again, focusing on the ground and corner, Kitchenware and various stainless steel pipe fittings, then repeat with dry towel, and wipe all kinds of stainless steel pipe fittings with stainless steel maintenance fluid.
4. Bedroom and hall cleaning: Clean the dust on the wall with chicken feather duster, wipe the switch box, air outlet, air conditioning outlet, smoke exhaust and so on.
5. Cleaning of doors and frames: fold towels into blocks, wipe them from top to bottom, remove glue spots and other stains, wipe doorframes, corners and other areas easily overlooked by the road, wipe them thoroughly and spray private wax on them.
6. Ground cleaning: Focus on the treatment of paint spots, adhesive spots and other stains left behind by cleaning, and then use a cleaning machine to clean the ground.
7. Keeping the corners clean: wipe with a wet towel, focus on the paint spots that have not been cleaned off, then wipe with a dry towel and spray furniture wax on different materials.
Family cleaning, as its name implies, is engaged in sanitation and cleaning work in the environment of the people's families. It refers to an activity in which cleaning personnel use cleaning equipment, tools and medicines to clean the floor, wall, ceiling, balcony, room, toilet and other parts of the house, and deal with doors and windows, glass, cookers, furniture, etc. in order to achieve the purpose of environmental cleaning, sterilization and preservation, and maintenance of articles.